About UsOpen to the public / Buying hours
10AM TO 4 PM - MON to FRI
10AM TO 6PM -SAT AND SUN
CLOSE ON THURSDAY
We are located at
Lot L1-39,46,47 , 1st Floor
Tropicana City Mall , No 3 Jalan SS 20/27
47100 , Petaling Jaya
LOCATED :(INSIDE BORDERS BOOK STORE)
CONTACT Mobile :Whatsapp/Sms to 012-6521220
Everything on the Tower Records Malaysia online record store is available for sale at our Tower Record Tropicana store and all at the same prices we offer online. You can browse, hold, and handle any of the vinyl records, LPs, CDs, and other items well sell, with the same depth of selection you'll find from our online record store.
And, just like our online record store, we add new titles at the Tower Record Malaysia store every month — which means that every stop here is worth your time — because you'll always find rare and fresh music to browse! Because our inventory is always getting refreshed every month .
How to Order
Tower Records has three ways to order:
- Secure Shopping Cart - Using our secure shopping cart system is the fastest and easiest way to order. Simply click the "add" button next to an item, and it will be added to your cart. When you want to check out, just click the "view cart" button, and you'll be prompted to enter the right information. This method gets your order processed the fastest, as it gives us all the information we need, in the least confusing manner .
- ( The checkout cart was temporary disable, please contact us to reserve your confirm orders whereas stated here for the terms and condition of instore hold and pickup orders)
- Phone Orders - Contact us at 60126521220 International customers call 60126521220. You can order by phone or email email@example.com
- Monday through Friday, 10am-4pm .
Special service : Special Order / Preorder (if sold out items on the website)
Note : Special order please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or walk in store
Deposits are required for special order .
Sales online can be pickup at our Tropicana City Mall Store .
Email - If you cannot or do not want to use any of the other methods, just drop us an email at email@example.com
- Please be sure to include all the information we will need to process your order - especially your full (and real) name, plus your full address information.
Pickup Orders & In-Store Holds
We are happy to set aside inventory for you to pick up in the store. Orders placed online for in-store pickup are called "pickup orders", and items set aside in the store for later purchase are called "in-store holds". Please note that pickup orders and in-store holds combined are limited to 5 items maximum for 7days maximum. All pickup orders and in-store holds are cancelled after 7 days.
Inventory and Online Shopping
Product Availability & Fulfillment
Q: How do I know if the items I order are in stock?
A: Unlike a lot of internet stores, our inventory of records and CDs is in stock now, coming soon, or has just recently sold out. We don't have to wait for a distributor or anyone else to get the items -- everything we list is available here in Tower Records Malaysia retail store at Tropicana City Mall (inside Borders Book Store )
We update our inventory throughout the day to reflect new additions and recent sales, so if you don't see an item in our inventory that means we're out of it. If you see an item, that means it's in stock. For some rare items, the records or CD may sell out before we update the pages. Note: We process all shopping cart orders before the other email or phone orders, so use the shopping cart if you can.
Q: How fast do you ship the order?
A: All orders are shipped either the day we receive payment or the next business day. In fact, for most orders if we receive payment by noon Malaysian local time Monday-Friday the order is shipped the next day!
Q: Can you ship the order to my business address?
A: For orders paid by credit card, we need to have your home address for credit card verification. However, we encourage you to have the order sent to your business address, especially for Next Day and 2nd Day shipping. If you want us to send the order to your business address, enter your billing and shipping addresses on the order form.
We'll outline these options in the shopping cart as you place your order, and you'll also get information on this subject again in your return confirmation after we process the order. To sum up, though, here's how you can pay:
- Via Bank Transfer / Bank Deposit - You can include this information right with your order - so we can process the order immediately. Please note that we'll also need your billing address if you are having the goods shipped to a different address.
Terms Of OrderingAll orders are processed as quickly as possible - which usually means that your order will be turned around sometime during the first 24 hours after we receive it. We have all the items listed in stock at our walk in retail store here . However, this also means that we don't have a backorder system - and if we don't have an item listed on the pages, or if we've just sold out of it, we can reorder it under special request order.
The speed of our processing your order usually depends on how well you place the order - so be sure to give us all the correct information the first time, so that we can get things done right and fast!
If you have any problems with the shopping cart, please let us know by SENDING US EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org
All merchandise is guaranteed to be in the condition stated.
Tower Records Malaysia will accept returns on merchandise sold only under the following conditions:
- Timeliness of return - All return matters must be handled in a timely fashion. Customers have 1 week from the receipt of the order to communicate with Tower Records Malaysia personel regarding any complaints. It is important that all items are inspected upon receiving the order, and that any complaints are directed to Tower Records Malaysia immediately. Also, once a return request has been made, the customer has 1 week to return the merchandise for a refund or replacement. Tower Records Malaysia cannot be responsible for merchandise that remains in the customer's possession for an unusual amount of time.
- Defects - If a new LP or CD purchased at Tower Records Malaysia is defective due to an error by the manufacturer, we will replace that item with another copy. If there is not another copy of that item in stock, we will offer a credit for the cost of the item towards the purchase of another item.
Misrepresentation - Tower Records Malaysia has accidentally misrepresented one of our titles in a website listing - a return for credit may be proposed, at the discretion of Tower Records Malaysia . Examples of misrepresentation may include the following:
- Incorrectly listing song titles for a particular release.
- Incorrectly listing specific material characteristics (gatefold cover, original pressing, etc) of a particular release.
• VINYL GRADING (Used Vinyl Lp)
M - Flawless, with no damage whatsoever.
NM - Has been opened, but is still flawless with no damage whatsoever. No visible marking / scuffing / scratches & plays perfectly.
VG+ - May have scuff marks and signs of some wear but will still play almost perfectly throughout, with only "barely detectable" crackles or pops. A slight noise at the beginning is allowable, but the remainder must be nearly flawless. Definitely no scratches or gouges that a touch with a dry finger can feel.
VG - The majority of saleable records fall under this grade. May crackle, pop or make other annoying noises, but only occasionally,never continuously, and not more loudly than the music being listened to.
G - May have continuous low level crackles, pops, etc... but not so loud as to make the music completely unlistenable or unenjoyable to the casual listener. Might also have a "nasty little scratch" causing popping on one or two songs, with the rest of the record playing fine.
- Processing Error - If an error has occurred in a customer order at the fault of Tower Records Malaysia , then Tower Records Malaysia will accept the item back for a refund or credit. However, if an error occurs at the fault of the customer ordering an item, Tower Records Malaysia cannot be held responsible.
- Shipping Error - If an order is damaged or mishandled due to an error by our shipping company, we will replace any damaged items. However, the return must be handled in a way that allows for proper survey of the damage caused. Contact Tower Records Malaysia email email@example.com for more information.
Shipping Damage - Tower Records Malaysia is committed to getting you your records and CDs in the best possible condition. All packages are insured, and we will gladly process a claim for any damage that is large enough to cause a significant change in the playability or collectibility of an item. Damage claims for these problems include: broken records, broken cds, warped records, and severely ripped or folded record jackets.
However, please be aware that in the process of shipping goods to you, some slight wear might occasionally occur during the shipping process. While this sort of wear is not something we endorse, it is sometimes an inevitable fact of shipping items to you, and unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it. Wear such as this might include: slightly crinkled corners on record covers, a cracked hinge or 'tooth' on a CD jewel case, some slight seam splitting on LP jackets, and other small cosmetic matters. With instances such as these, we may be able to help you in some ways -- such as sending you a replacement jewel case with your next order -- although this won't always be the case. We try as hard as we can to sell you only perfect goods, and we pack them as well as possible -- but please be aware that whatever we do, some small cosmetic damage might occur as part of the shipping process.
We will gladly replace any items that experience major defects from shipping -- but we cannot do so for items that only experience small cosmetic ones. If you need everything you buy to be totally perfect, we recommend that you only purchase items 'in person' at a store where you can inspect them yourself.
- No CASH refunds . Please take note that Tower Records Malaysia do not make any refund cash (please refer to item no 2 here)
Tower Records Malaysia does not refund/replace merchandise for the following:
- Issues of Taste - Tower Records Malaysia cannot be held responsible for individual instances of personal taste. Popular music is a wide and varied array of different styles and preferences - and particular likes and dislikes are the province of the individual, not the music industry in general. If a customer is dissatisfied with the artistic component of a specific title, they should take the matter up with the artist who produced the album VINYL or CD.
- Customer Error - Tower Records Malaysia cannot be held responsible for items that were purchased in error by a customer. We will make every effort to help a customer make the right choice when they are looking for a specific title - but once the item has been purchased, we cannot be held responsible if the customer has made a mistake in their choice.
There will be an exceptions to these policies if a "new" item purchased from Tower Records Malaysia is still in the original shrinkwrap or Used items , and if it shows no additional signs of wear incurred in the item's tenure with a customer. If an item has been opened or played by a customer, however, we cannot accept the item back for return unless faulty - as it will no longer be available for resale at the regular price. We have a low markup on our "new" items, and we have no room to drop them to account for handling by the customers.
These policies are not meant to penalize the customers of Tower Records Malaysia but only to ensure that they make the correct choices before purchasing an item.
3. Pricing- Prices are subjected to change without given notice prior to the conditions of the item.
International And Custom Duties
Local express / priority postage(domestic order ) : All express Mail orders are shipped with Delivery Confirmation. . Please note that although the Post Office advertises a 2 to 3 day delivery time for express Mail, this time is an estimate only - and actual delivery time can vary .
Local Post (INTERNATIONAL ORDER ): For international orders we charge on weight basis (Please refer to shipping info) .